Well, yesterday was the first day that I didn't succeed in writing my 1,667 words... Oh, wait, it's only day 2!? Unfortunately homework and school got the best of me (that lead is diminishing already, and it's barely just begun!) I did happen to get a chance to write about 800 words or so though, so it wasn't a complete loss of a day.
I'm finding it difficult to ignore my inner editor, and end up going back and fixing silly typing mistakes and whatnot. It's a bit irritating, because I know that in the time I take to fix those mistakes I could have written another 7 or 8 words. Maybe more... I remember that it took a little bit of getting used to last year, though, so I'm hoping that by the end of the month the habit will be gone once again. (and then I'll have to write a paper and there will be mistakes all over it!)
My schedule is worsening though, so I feel like I'm more or less conditioning myself to only require a few hours of sleep to function. I slept for 3 last night, and as of now have been awake for 18. I was exhausted earlier, but without time for a nap I just pushed through my day. With the help of two Mt. Dews, I'm quite awake right now, and my urgent homework is finished. Which means this massive, wrinkled pile of laundry sitting beside me can finally be put awake nearly a week after being laundered.
Then I'll continue to push forward and make up for lost time!
Happy Writing!
No comments:
Post a Comment