Well, November first is pretty much over, and it was a success! I finished my 1,667 words within the hour of my previous post (which was great, because the new Sherlock was replaying at 1, and I was determined to watch it. It also allowed me to get some homework done.
I wrote a bit more in the evening, then headed off to the first write-in for my region. I wasn't able to attend any of them last year, nor the kick-off party this year, so it was great to finally get to one. Even though the turnout was small, it was great! Plus, I got a lot of writing done (pretty close to 3,000 words). It ended up being a lot of exposition and character development, but I'm pretty proud of it. PLUS I'm where I should be about mid-way through day 4, so having a head start is encouraging, especially since I know that I'll fall behind later in the month...
Even now I'm buying homework time to write this, so I should probably get back to that.
Good luck writing everyone~
WC: 5,324
No comments:
Post a Comment